The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Cloud Object Storage market, including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors. The report carefully investigates the present market scenario and the fundamental growth prospects. The report entails an organized database of the Cloud Object Storage market dynamics that helps market analysts estimate the global market growth rate over the projected timeline.
Rapid rise in adoption technologies such as deep learning, Internet of Things, data analytics, cloud computing are driving demand for cloud object storage solutions across various verticals worldwide. Social media platforms are expected to register a high growth rate over the forecast period. The media industry faces challenges related to storing, managing, accessing, and facilitating collaboration for vast volumes of data. Interactive television, multiscreen formats, virtual reality, 4K, and 8K video requires large storage capacity, which traditional storage fails to provide.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/683
The report offers a complete analysis of the global Cloud Object Storage market with details about each market player including company profile, financial standing, global position, revenue contribution, production and manufacturing capacity, business expansion plans, and new product launches. Key players are strategizing various plans such as MA acquisition, partnerships, joint ventures, license agreement and collaborations. Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Hitachi Data System, Google LLC, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Datadirect Networks, and Dell EMC. and others are some of the top companies profiled in the report.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- In December 2020, Dell launched its first all-flash object storage appliance EXF900 array for AI and cloud native use. The EXF900 uses NVMe SSDs and a PowerEdge Server to deliver highest performance. The API- driven cloud-native architectures- when combined with high performance all- flash media can support the most data hungry workloads.
- In July 2020, Hitachi Vantara collaborated with WekaIO to increase object storage performance and flexibility. The objective of this OEM relationship is to build a joint relationship to deliver unstructured data to clients and help them to manage the unstructured data and make it easier for them to leverage that data for decision making and business analytics.
- North America held largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. Steady growth can be attributed to presence of major market players in the region, huge investments in RD by the technocrats, and enhanced infrastructure. Increasing data volumes from various vertical, and technologies such as cloud computing, big data analytics, and Internet of Things are boosting cloud object storage market revenue growth.
The report also covers the scope of individual applications and types in each region. The report also covers details about production and consumption patterns, technological developments, revenue growth, market size, market share, key trends and demands influencing market growth in the region, and robust presence of key players in the region.
Emergen Research has segmented the cloud object storage market based on deployment, enterprise-size, end-use, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue ,USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Social Media Platforms
- IT Telecommunication
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cloud-object-storage-market
Key point summary of the report:
- The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market size, share, and growth rate in the forecast duration.
- It provides details about current scenario, historical data, giving an accurate market forecast for the coming years.
- The study categorizes the market on the basis of product types, applications, end users, market value and volume, business verticals, and 5 major regions.
- It also offers regional market analysis and forecast for prominent geographies in the sector viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- Industry supply chain, sourcing strategy, upstream feedstock, and downstream demand analysis has also been undertaken in the research report.
- The study offers a comprehensive understanding of the demand and supply dynamics, including production and consumption rates, and mapping of the overall market.
- The report employs different analytical tools including, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and pricing analysis, to give precise market information.
Regional segmentation comprises of a current and forecast estimation of the market in the key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
Regional Outlook of Cloud Object Storage Market:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Click here to Get customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/683
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
free space optics communication technology market
technical surveillance countermeasures market
video content analytics market
rapid liquid printing market
supply chain control tower market
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade."
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights