The global Dental X-rays market size is expected to reach USD 4.88 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing usage of Dental X-rays for accurate examination of patients’ oral disorders is a major factor driving market revenue growth.
Rising demand for Dental X-rays in dental clinics, hospitals, dental laboratories, dental academies and research institutes, and forensic laboratories is expected to drive market growth. Most Dental X-rays systems are helpful in proper examination of patients suffering from oral diseases. Dental X-rays has exhibited a drastic change due to advancement in technology. Various types of X-rays and radiographs are available for Dental X-rays around the globe.
Increasing cases of tooth disorders, gum disorders, and jaw disorders has led to a high demand for advanced Dental X-rays systems. Increasing geriatric population prone to oral disorders, rising cases of sports-related injuries, and higher awareness about benefits of Dental X-rays procedures are some key factors contributing to market growth.
However, lack of access to advanced oral and dental care and shortage of skilled dentists and dental surgeons are factors expected to hamper market revenue growth. In addition, lack of awareness and limited availability of healthcare facilities in underdeveloped countries are other factors expected to limit market growth in the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4686
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By application, implantology applications segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Factors such as increasing adoption of dental implants and rising number of dental bone-graft procedures support growth of this segment. Advancement in diagnostics and bone reconstruction helps to prevent bone loss and gum diseases. More people are thus inclining toward dental implantology because of this factor.
- By end-use, dental clinics segment contributed to the largest market revenue share in 2020. Steady growth of this segment is attributable to rising number of patients preferring advanced imaging systems at dental clinics and presence of a large number of professional dentists and dental surgeons in these clinics. In addition, increasing awareness among patients regarding Dental X-rays systems and presence of favorable government policies are other factors driving growth of this segment.
- High demand for Dental X-rays is due to subsequent rise in number of patients suffering from gum disorders and presence of geriatric population. Increasing need for precise diagnosis and treatment procedures among patients further contributes to global market growth.
- Dental X-rays market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, driven by presence of well-established dental clinics providing advanced Dental X-rays services to patients. In addition to this, rising number of people opting for cosmetic dentistry in countries such as the United States is expected to drive market growth in this region.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product service portfolio. The Dental X-rays market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
- Acteon Group
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Flow Dental Corporation
- Fona Dental Inc.
- KaVo Dental GmbH
- Midmark Corporation
- Planmeca Oy
- Sirona Dental Systems
- The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Vatech Co. Ltd.
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Dental X-rays Market Segmentation:
- Extraoral Imaging System
- Panoramic Systems
- Panoramic Cephalometric Systems
- 3D CBCT Systems
- Intraoral Imaging System
- Intraoral Scanners
- Intraoral X-Ray Systems
- Intraoral Sensors
- Intraoral PSP Systems
- Intraoral Cameras
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Academies and Research Institutes
- Forensic Laboratories
- Diagnostic Applications
- Therapeutic Applications
- Cosmetic Surgery Applications
- Forensic Applications
- Implantology Applications
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Dental X-rays report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content, and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-imaging-market
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global Dental X-rays market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global Dental X-rays market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global Dental X-rays report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4686
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.